Are you ready to co-create a better world, one pixel at a time?
If you’re interested in potentially working for us as a freelance strategist, copywriter, or designer, we would be happy to hear from you.
Include your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile, or a link to your online portfolio, as well as a note about which of our core values most resonates with you.Get in touch
We're a Worker-Owned Cooperative
That means we’re owned and run democratically by our employees. After their first three years, all employees who have completed their candidacy requirements have the option to buy a share and become part-owner of the company.
We're a B Corp
The international B Corp community aims to transform the global economy to benefit all people, communities, and the planet. In our last assessment, we scored the maximum points possible in the areas of employee engagement, internal employee promotions, worker empowerment, and personal development, among other areas.
PixelSpoke cares about the world we live in and is committed to using business as a force for good. We don’t just have one bottom line — we have three. People, planet, and profit drive all of our business decisions.
- Competitive compensation package, including a bonus policy
- 100% paid health & dental insurance
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match
- Up to 6 weeks of 100% paid parental leave
- Short- and long-term disability policy
- Abortion access health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) plan
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Income advance program
- Cooperative ownership buy-in option
- PTO and paid holidays
- Comfortable and customized work-from-home set-up
- Monthly technology allowance
- Flexible work schedules
- Weekly Lunch + Learns
- Virtual games, activities, and other team-building events
- Employee-led donation program
- Company paid ongoing professional training and personal development
- Company paid annual retreats
I worked at PixelSpoke before I moved back to California in 2011. It was the warmest work environment I’ve been in, and the whole team is whip smart. Cameron is super smart but is also one of the most generous people I have met in the business world and he has a huge heart for the world and for giving back.
— Jim Krill, 2009 – 2011
Our Culture & Values
PixelSpoke is strongly committed to our six core values: Everybody Wins, Solutions Not Blame, Improve Every Day, Enjoy the Journey, Curiosity with a Purpose, and Authenticity. These values shape how we communicate with clients and each other. We hire employees around them, select clients around them, and sometimes take financial hits for them.More about our culture
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At PixelSpoke, we believe that we have a responsibility toward building an inclusive economy that creates opportunities for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We’re committed to equity, and we value a diverse workforce.
As part of this commitment, we seek team members whose diverse personal and professional background gives them a unique perspective to further PixelSpoke’s work with credit unions and other organizations that serve diverse member bases and marginalized communities. People of all identities, including women, people of color, people with disabilities, people of different ages, veterans, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
We applaud the growing number of public and private sector organizations nationwide who are taking action to ensure that all Americans have the opportunity to succeed, including individuals who have had contact with the criminal justice system. When almost 70 million Americans — nearly one in three adults — have a criminal record, it is important to remove unnecessary barriers that may prevent these individuals from gaining access to employment, training, education and other basic tools required for success in life. PixelSpoke is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance to participate in the American economy.
A Word about Remote Work
We provide a computer and most necessities for your at-home office set-up. Our expectations for any employee working remotely include:
- Team members are expected to be working as if they’re in the office. Team members must be available by phone and email as normal.
- All employees are expected to be “in the office” (their home office) between our core hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific Time, with the flexibility to complete a normal 40-hour work week by starting earlier or ending later in whatever structure works best for them.
- All employees attend our 1-2 day annual retreat, a fun team bonding, strategic planning, and professional development event that is a highlight every year. Travel and lodging are covered by the company.