We’re thrilled to announce that three of our clients won 2021 MAC Awards in the Website Design Category!
Reliant Credit Union, which won a Silver Award for Website Design in the $501 to $999 Million Category, was founded in 1970 and currently serves more than 40,000 members in New York State’s Monroe, Ontario, and Wayne counties.
PixelSpoke and Reliant identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Bring Reliant’s culture of friendly service online
- Reflect and reinforce Reliant’s updated brand
- Make it easy for members and prospects with intuitive, user-friendly navigation
You can learn more about Reliant’s website redesign in our case study.
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union, which won a Bronze Award for Website Design in the $1 Billion and Greater Category, is a full-service, community-based financial cooperative with 11 branches in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. It was established in 1912 and is locally owned by 92,000 members.
PixelSpoke and Jeanne D’Arc identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Build a website that engages, educates, and converts
- Showcase Jeanne D’Arc’s personality and preserve its roots
- Establish a strategic partnership for continual growth
Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union (ATFCU), which won a Bronze Award for Website Design in the $500 Million and Less Category, was chartered in 1950 and offers personalized financial services to over 50,000 members in 16 west Texas counties.
PixelSpoke and ATFCU identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Let the credit union’s personality shine and reflect the local community
- Give folks a reason to come back and make it easy to do more
- Empower the ATFCU marketing team and create a strategic partnership for continual growth
PixelSpoke has won more than 40 other awards for its websites, including CUNA Diamond Awards, Webby Awards, Davey Awards, Communicator Awards, Summit Creative Awards, and W3 Awards. Explore our other credit union website redesigns.