On the heels of one CUNA Diamond Award and three MAC Award wins, we’re thrilled to share that our clients Reliant Credit Union, Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union, Del Norte Credit Union, and USE Credit Union all won 2021 Silver Davey Awards for their website redesigns!
Reliant Credit Union was founded in 1970 and currently serves more than 40,000 members in New York State’s Monroe, Ontario, and Wayne counties.
PixelSpoke and Reliant identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Bring Reliant’s culture of friendly service online
- Reflect and reinforce Reliant’s updated brand
- Make it easy for members and prospects with intuitive, user-friendly navigation
You can learn more about Reliant’s website redesign in our case study.
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union is a full-service, community-based financial cooperative with 11 branches in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. It was established in 1912 and is locally owned by 92,000 members.
PixelSpoke and Jeanne D’Arc identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Build a website that engages, educates, and converts
- Showcase Jeanne D’Arc’s personality and preserve its roots
- Establish a strategic partnership for continual growth
Founded in 1936, USE Credit Union provides a broad array of financial products and services to more than 60,000 members throughout California.
From the outset of the project, PixelSpoke and USECU identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Help visitors find what they need with user-friendly navigation and with interactive tools
- Bring USECU’s culture and communities to life
- Support members with comprehensive financial wellness resources
Chartered in 1954, Del Norte Credit Union serves more than 57,000 members throughout New Mexico and the United States.
From the outset of the project, PixelSpoke and DNCU identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Seamlessly integrate a robust suite of digital services and tools
- Support outlying communities by facilitating personal connections
- Capture and tell stories of improving lives
You can learn more about Del Norte’s website redesign in our case study.