Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union, Clearwater Credit Union, and NextMark Credit Union Win 2020 MAC Awards
Last updated: August 7, 2020
We’re thrilled to announce that three of our clients won 2020 MAC Awards in the Website Design Category!
Clearwater Credit Union, which won a Gold Award for Website Design in the $501 Million to $999 Million Category, serves Montanans in Beaverhead, Deer Lodge, Granite, Lake, Missoula, Ravalli, and Silver Bow Counties. Clearwater has centered its business strategy around four core values—ownership, inclusion, empowerment, and impact—and is always working to make banking a force for good.
Clearwater and PixelSpoke identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Create a values-based banking impact hub.
- Differentiate by being proudly local.
- Ensure the user experience is fast, easy, and accessible.
Baton Rouge Telco Federal Credit Union, which won a Gold Award for Website Design in the $500 Million and Less Category, has served the people and communities of Southeastern Louisiana for more than 80 years. Today, as a full-service, modern financial institution, Telco is dedicated to helping its more than 29,000 members do more with their money and break free from big banking with lower rates, convenience, and exceptional service.
Baton Rouge Telco and PixelSpoke identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Elevate Baton Rouge Telco’s brand to excellence.
- Create a powerful digital marketing platform, increasing member join applications.
- Encourage members to take control of their financial futures by improving and expanding online members support tools.
NextMark Credit Union, which won a Silver Award for Website Design in the $500 Million and Less Category, has been serving Fairfax County since 1958. With its recent community expansion into six additional Virginia counties, as well as five cities, NextMark changed its name with the launch of its new site to be more inclusive to those residing in its new footprint.
NextMark and PixelSpoke identified three primary goals for the website redesign:
- Reflect and enhance NextMark’s rebrand, helping it to stand out from the crowd and maintain member trust & loyalty.
- Increase join and application rates by guiding and empowering members and prospects in their financial journeys.
- Create a seamless user experience, offering visitors more robust content and clear next steps.
PixelSpoke has won more than 35 other awards for its websites, including CUNA Diamond Awards, Webby Awards, Davey Awards, Communicator Awards, Summit Creative Awards, and W3 Awards. Explore our other credit union website redesigns.