5 Resolutions for Another Uncertain Year
Last updated: January 8, 2021
It’s a new year, at last! I’m sure I’m not the only one approaching 2021 with a bit of trepidation. If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s that the future is uncertain.
That said, it’s still important to think about the paths we want to follow this year, even if we end up encountering some unexpected twists and turns. At PixelSpoke, our New Year’s resolutions are more about the journey than the destination. We aim to:
- Stay closely connected to our credit union clients, evolving to meet your needs in a continually and rapidly changing environment.
- Increase our digital analytics capabilities to help our clients better measure outcomes, glean new insights, and improve the ROI on their digital branch.
- Prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as a core focus in our company strategy, policies, and practices, which includes training our staff in anti-racist practices, advocating for legislative change, and donating a portion of our profits to organizations that support anti-racism work.
- Welcome more team members as co-owners as we continue our transition to a worker-owned cooperative, and lay the groundwork by co-creating a curriculum with current co-owners, prospective co-owners, and external consultants.
- Proactively build a thriving remote culture where everyone feels connected, included, and empowered to do their best work.
Perhaps it’s more prudent to call these “intentions” rather than resolutions, but wherever we land at the end of 2021, we aim to make progress in each of these areas. Here’s to rising to new challenges in 2021!